Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bangor Craft and Sewing Society Market Stall

Hey guys!

The Bangor Christmas Market was on today and thankfully went really well! We made £129.50 for our society as well as £81 for the British Red Cross through selling our handmade items and a Guess the Name of the Bear competition, so I'm really pleased. 


From left to right: Medi Williams (Secretary), Fernanda Nereu (Treasurer) and Gabriela Olszewska who crocheted us some beautiful scarves. 



I sold six of the seven bags I made, which I was really happy with and meant I got to keep one to give as a Christmas present! 





I bought a LOT of things at the market as well! Everything was so beautiful, there were so many stalls selling a wide variety of items. I came away with two hair clips, a scarf, a bauble, a christmas pudding tree decoration, a headband, some natural soap, a bracelet, some earrings, a necklace and a bookmark! Welllllll....let's go with the excuse that I was trying to support independent craft businesses ;) 

I had a great day and would like to thank everyone who came and supported us. 

I hope you have a good week (8 sleeps until Christmas!) 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment