Friday 5 September 2014

OWOP! 2014

Hey guys, who's ready for One Week, One Pattern?!



As many of you will already know, OWOP first came into being a few years ago after Tilly had the genius idea to pay homage to her favourite skirt pattern by wearing all her different versions throughout a week, and this year the challenge is being hosted by Handmade Jane over on her lovely blog. If you want more information, click on the picture over on the right hand side to find out how you can go about participating!

The pattern I've chosen to wear each day, starting tomorrow and running through to Friday next week, is the Anna Dress from By Hand London. I may have only made my first version of this dress a week ago, but it really was love at the first try-on. Now whenever I look at my wardrobe, I glance over at all my other dresses and think, 'Well, yes, you're nice and all, but you're just not an Anna.' Have you ever had a pattern crush this bad?

It took me less than five hours to whip up my second version, and I'm currently in the middle of making a third! Both of these will be revealed to you next week when I document how I got on with the challenge. I hope I can include enough variation in the outfits to not make it look like I'm wearing exactly the same thing every day (which I more or less will be!).

If you are taking part in OWOP I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see how you get on!

Happy sewing,

Beth x

1 comment:

  1. I'm in, with the Sewaholic Belcarra Blouse. In fact, I'm in the middle of sewing another couple to bump up my wardrobe!

    Good luck to you with your Anna's. I'm looking forward to seeing them in action!

    ReplyDelete