Sunday 23 November 2014

New Etsy Shop Items!

Hey guys! 

As long time readers will probably already know, I opened my very own Etsy shop, Elizabeth Stitches (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ElizabethStitches?ref=hdr_shop_menu) a few months ago and am really excited to tell you I've had a little shuffle around of pictures to refresh the appearance of the page, as well as added some new listings! 

The first major new addition, perfectly suited to the season with winter soon on the way are these lovely knitted fingerless mittens - 


I persuaded my boyfriend David to model them for me as they are unisex and should comfortably fit most hand sizes. I used high quality yarn containing 10% merino wool to make them with so they are soft and cosy to keep your hands warm in cooler weather whilst remaining unrestrictive thanks to the fingerless design. 

I've also updated the photos for my 3 in 1 scarves to demonstrate some of the many ways they can be used to add an extra detail to any outfit - 

Neckscarf...

Headscarf...

or Hairbow! 

If you like the look of these items, there's even more over on the Elizabeth Stitches webpage (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ElizabethStitches?ref=hdr_shop_menu) all handmade by me, so please do feel free to pop over and take a look! 

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you all have a great week. 

Beth x

2 comments:

  1. Sharp! Your craft is literally bursting through the seams. Those mitts look handy and really full of appeal. Those visual samples are quite an assurance of a real good buy. I bet your Etsy shop is realy busy now. Thanks for sharing that, Beth! More power to you!

    Laverne Mitchell @ Digital Sales Development

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've actually not had as much interest as I hoped, but Etsy has so many sellers I know my items are probably just drowned out in everything else. It's lovely comments like this that help me keep going with it though. Much appreciated!

      Delete