Monday 28 April 2014

Me-Made-May'14: My Pledge

Hi guys!

This is my first ever Me-Made-May participation and I'm really exited to be involved. If you're still in the dark about what Me-Made months are all about, check out the link over on the right.
 
Here is my pledge:
 
"I, Beth of Love at First Stitch, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May'14. I endeavour to wear one item of self stitched clothing every other day for the duration of May 2014."

So there we go! Basically, my pledge is to wear something I've made on alternate days throughout May. I think this will be a good challenge for me, as although I do get wear out of the clothes I make, I'm still heavily reliant on shop bought clothing to fill out my wardrobe, and it will be interesting for me to see the clothing combinations I have to come up with to fulfil this challenge!

Have you signed up for Me-Made-May yet? If not, head on over to So Zo... to leave your pledge. I can't wait to see all of your creations!

Beth x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment