Friday 27 June 2014

In the Shop...

Hey guys! 

Today I thought I'd share with you a little more of what's in my new Etsy shop, for anyone who's wondering. 

Currently in stock I've made up some headscarves, which can be seen here: 



They also look great as neckscarves or as bows to tie your hair back. 

I've also made some elasticated headbands with pretty picot-edged elastic: 



These are a favourite of mine as they instantly neaten up my flyaway hair! 

Finally, there's also a shoulder bag in stock: 


This was made from a pattern I (rather excitingly!) drafted myself, made in a lightweight polycotton so it's not too heavy to carry around. 

As the shop gets up and running, make sure you keep an eye out for new additions in stock coming soon, including mittens, bow belts, purses and a variety of other bags! The shop can be found here: www.etsy.com/shop/elizabethstitches

Happy sewing (or shopping!), 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment