Saturday 14 June 2014

Tour de France Skirt! and other makes

Hi guys! 

Today I am proud to introduce my latest make - 


Can you see the print? Neon bikes! I'm going to watch the Tour de France this year, both in Yorkshire and France, and this is the perfect me made outfit to wear.  The t shirt I'm wearing in the picture was designed by my dad, which has photographs of all British cyclists on it! Do you watch the Tour de France? Who are you supporting? 

I have a couple of other makes to share with you too. Both of these bags were presents for other people: 


This is a peacock feather print bag that I made for my Psychology teacher - I gave it to her earlier this week and she loved it! I've never given anything I've made to anyone outside my family and close friends before, so I'm so glad she liked it. 


This was for my friend Emily, who asked me to make her a bag when she saw my hedgehog bag and loved the design. I am so in love with these polka dots I'm going to make myself one! I lined it with red cotton so the inside is just as fab as the outside. As with my teacher's, this bag was just as appreciated by the recipient. 

In other news, I only have one more exam to go! Yay! And a lot of people have been telling me I should branch out from just sewing for myself and start selling my creations, so watch out for a new bag pattern that I'm drafting myself. 

What have you been making recently? 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment