Saturday 16 May 2015

Destiny!

Hey guys! 

As you've probably noticed by now, I wear glasses pretty much all the time. My eyesight is pretty shocking so the only thing I don't actually need them for is reading close up. This year, though, I've been able to get prescription sunglasses for the first time! 


Don't laugh! When I showed my boyfriend he teased me, 'The 1960's called, they want their sunglasses back.' Despite this, I'm just glad I don't have to spend yet another summer with a permanent squint! 

When I picked them up from the optician's, they were given to me in this case: 


The print looked vaguely familiar, so I googled the designer Orla Kiely...turns out they make fabric! Destiny. Now I'm just deciding how nerdy it would be to have a summer dress that matched my sunglasses...hey, it could even be a 60's shift dress! 

Has anything like this ever happened to you? 

Beth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment