Tuesday 5 August 2014

Baby Booties

Hi all! 

Today I wanted to share with you my first make from the book I ordered recently, Knitty Gritty - baby booties! My mum's friend is expecting a gorgeous little baby so I wanted to make something special and these seemed like the perfect choice. 


I chose cream as it's quite a gender neutral colour and we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet! They were so easy to make, I'd finished off the pair within two hours using 3 and 3/4 mm needles. I enjoyed the knitting process a lot and can't wait to get started on more of the book's projects. 


They're so teeny! I love little baby feet, so cute! I also have ideas for a little matching hat. 

My new venture into developing my knitting skills is off to a good start and I am really excited about all the garment possibilities! It's just the same as when I first started sewing. Speaking of which, don't worry, I've not abandoned all for knitting - I have four new sewing makes to blog (although bad Beth, some are not new at all - I'm getting behind!) 

Hope you're all having a crafty week. Please do comment with what you've been making, I'd love to see! :)

Beth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment