Friday 30 May 2014

Fabric Overload...Help!

Hey guys :)

Over the last few weeks I've been deciding how to spend my lovely winnings after being awarded a voucher for taking part in Tilly's Brigitte Scarf Party. I'm using the fabric to make patterns from Tilly's book, as part of Janet's One Make a Month competition. I've narrowed my choices down to eight different printed fabrics, but need to get this down to five. It is such a hard decision, I need help - this is where you come in! Vote below for your favourites.

1.
 A mustard yellow cotton for making Tilly's Mimi Blouse

2.
  Navy polka dots for Tilly's Megan Dress

3.
  A vintage floral for Tilly's Lilou Dress

4.
  Rainbow seed heads! This would be a Megan Dress too

5.
  These Russian Dolls would make an adorable bag

6.
   I love this pattern, possibly for Tilly's Clemence Skirt

7.
 This one has to be a bag, right? That print!

8.
    DSC_0683 (800x746)     This is for a Clemence Skirt, most definitely


So, it's all down to you, dear readers. Thank you so much for all your help. Happy choosing!

Beth x

(all images sourced from Fabric Rehab)

1 comment:

  1. My vote would be for 2,4,6,8 definitely, then I *think* the Russian dolls for fun!

    ReplyDelete