Sunday 18 May 2014

Sewaholic Cambie Dress

Hey guys!

I finished my Sewaholic Cambie Dress today, and I love it so much! 


It's made of a floaty polycotton and is so comfortable! Attaching the lining to the body of the dress was quite tricky, but I got there in the end. 


I've seen this dress on a lot of people, and it just seems to be one of those patterns that works on everybody! 

And look, it's got pockets! 



So, practical? Check. Pretty? Check. Fun to construct? Check. This dress has it all! 

My sewing machine has now had a bit of a fit though and the stitching is coming out with tight, crazily gathered loops. I've tried cleaning out the bobbin case but it hasn't helped - any ideas? 

I hope you're all having a great day and enjoy the lovely weather we're having! (How very British I sound...) 

Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment