Friday 23 May 2014

Me-Made-May: Week 2

Hey guys! 

I've finally reached the end of another week of Me-Made-May. Here are my outfits: 


Day 13: Gathered Polka Dot Skirt. I loved this outfit and felt really comfortable in it on one of the hottest days of the year so far. 


Day 15: Strappy Cinema Dress, to meet Tilly at Guthrie and Ghani! I was also wearing my Brigitte Scarf, and felt so pleased to be able to wear an outfit I'd made myself to meet one of my favourite sewing bloggers. 


Day 17: Vintage Inspired Fabric Dress and Brigitte Scarf. I had such a lovely day in this outfit - lunch in town with my mum and one of her friends, and bought some lovely new fabric. 


Day 19: Gathered Polka Dot Skirt. A repeat outfit, I know, but I love this skirt so much - it feels so me. 


Day 21: Sewaholic Cambie. It was my Sixth Form Leavers Assembly today, and I felt smart and summery in this dress, which was perfect for the occasion. 

I hope your Me-Made-May pledges are all going well. 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment