Monday 5 May 2014

Strappy Cinema Dress

Hey guys! 


Yesterday I spent May Day doing a few hours sewing, and this is the result: 


This is New Look 6457, view A, made of a soft cotton sourced from Poppy's Fabrics in my town's market. It was £6.25 a metre so I bought 2 metres of it and have enough left over to make a matching bag! Yay! 

The construction took about five hours, but I had already cut out the pattern pieces the night before, which took about two hours in itself! 

Once I was done I had just enough time to get it on and dash out to watch The Other Woman at the cinema (hence the name of this dress) with my boyfriend David, which I really enjoyed and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to have a laugh at a man's expense ;)
 
Sorry for such a short post, but as always there is college to go to and exams to pass! I hope you have a great day, and as always please feel free to post your recent makes below - I'd love to see! 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment